Monday, May 18, 2009

So for those of you who don't know

I'm blogging to you from home!!!!!! I got to go home for  week!! I'm free until next Monday!!! Well that is my bone marrow results are all good or I might have to go back a few days early. I have to get blood work done on Thursday and I have a doctors apt. on Friday! Bone marrow was easy like last time its just the waiting and thinking about it! Worst part though is that they took the pick line out.... So when I get back Ill have to get a new one!! They say they can last up to 6 months but the fact that my first pick line failed they don't want to run the risk that anything would happen and I would not be in the hospital to take care of any problem . Oh well its nice to be home with out Christmas decorations hanging from my arm!!!! So I  wont be on the blog until Friday to update everyone on my bone marrow results!!!

XOXOX I still need everyones prayers!!

2 comments:

  1. WELCOME HOME MELISSA, GLAD THEY SPRUNG YOU OUT OF THERE, GET PLENTY OF REST AT HOME....just hope that the bone marrow results are good...let us know......PRAYING VERY HARD HERE
    XOXOXOXO.......call me if you like....Love ya Aunt Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROX be nice to Melis... she really missed you!!!! :]

    xO

    ReplyDelete