Monday, May 11, 2009

3 weeks!!!

My counts are still 1.2 today so they think this is where I might stabilize and then over night they will jump a couple thousand. They do bone marrow at about 3000 so I'm almost there and I think a trip home in the near future could be possible!!! (not getting my hopes up tho) Other than that I'm just hanging out!!!!

Keep praying XOXO

4 comments:

  1. That's great news Melissa...thinking of you always and saying lots of prayers for you too girl! Hang in there and keep positive! Big hugs and let me know when you can have visitors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know easier said than done, but you just keep hangin in there.Your positive attitude will make such a big difference as you continue on this journey! Remember YOU ARE A STRONG, AMAZING WOMAN! The way you are handeling yourself through this is an inspiration!!!We continue to pray for you daily.
    Schneider's :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa - you are an inspiration! Your amazing attitude will keep you strong when you face any bumps in the healing road. I can't count the number of prayers that have been going up; but I can be sure that our Father hears our requests on your behalf. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa,

    Here's hoping for a successful bone marrow test, and a trip home to see how much love is coming from your neighbors and friends.

    In the meantime, I will be rooting for the Angels tonight, even though they are playing my Red Sox. So, you better get well soon so that we can get back to that baseball rivalry.

    It was great to "see" you on Sunday.

    Love, Love, Love,

    Aunt Mary & Uncle Morey

    And, your bonus cousin Sandy, who arrived here from Austin, TX today.

    ReplyDelete