Saturday, May 16, 2009

8.0 and amazing friends

So my counts shot up to 8000 or 8.0 last night/today So I went off the neuprgen shot and I ll have the bone marrow Monday morning!! I Have to get an OK from my doctor but the Rn's say that it should be fine and they do it all the time but that I get to see ROXIE!! They will wheel me down and my parents will bring her over and I'm so excited to see her so hopefully it all works out!!!

But most of all I want to thank my great neighbors and amazing friends and family who stopped by put on or donated at the yard sale!!! Thank You!!! Thank you!!! Thank You!!! You all are AMAZING!!!!

XOXOXO Keep Praying!!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was there so I could of donated at the yard sale, just from reading some of the blogs, you have a great neighborhood and friends....I wish I could have seen what they have done to your street as well...........Keep up the good work Melissa, Praying for ya hon!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete