So this round of Chemo and I are not exactly friends but not enemies! The first round I felt like nothing this time
I'm just not 100% Its
alot stronger and just makes me super sleepy..not sick but you know just not normal so today is day three and Monday thank goodness will be my last day this round then back to all the waiting!! Otherwise things are all good!!
Keep praying!! XOXOX
Hi Melissa!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are able to find new ways to persevere this round and that the things you used to stay strong last time are still working. I'm sure it must have been a different sort of challenge to start this round since you were feeling better. You are so brave and beautiful! I wish you peace and smiles today.
Love you and think of you often!
Hi Melissa - we pray that you are doing well in this phase. You are always in our thoughts and prayers. Keep up the good fight -- you are getting there!
ReplyDeleteHey Melissa,
ReplyDeleteI don't know you personally very well but I know and love your Mom and Dad. I can't even begin to explain to you how proud your parents are of you. You are your Dad's shinning light.
I admire the strength and courage that you are demonstrating through this whole ordeal.
Just keep being strong and you will make through!!