Blood work we get back tomorrow morning should be normal just my counts and all that good stuff!
Ultra sounds on my arms: my left arm is still totally clotted and the right arm was fine so the picc line went in the right arm no problem except Ive heard more times today that I have tiny veins well all I could think was these tiny veins better not reject this picc line.... I wasn't too fond of my picc line Dr. When he was all finished I could feel the picc line up in my chest which In my other two I had not felt it. So like I always do I started asking questions...like i have never felt that before is that normal will it go away and his answer was well if it bothers you that much then they can take it out but I think you should deal with it because you are running out of places to put it :( I'm like thanks for making me feel not even a tiny bit OK! But its in and I'm gonna pray it lasts!!!
So chemo starts tomorrow morning/afternoon at 11 and I will get it for three hours and then again at 11 at night every other day until Monday! Major side affect will be really dry and itchy eyes which I will get eye drops for the whole throwing up thing Ill get meds whenever I need them so that wont be an issue just like the last time!
The whole chromosome abnormality has disappeared... so I had it in the beginning that's what the say caused the leukemia in the first place and that the chemo fixed the problem they are gonna run a DNA test to make sure!!
So I'm thinking that things could not be going any better!!
Keep praying!! XOXO
You keep the faith, girl -- you have made amazing progress. We so admire your stamina -- KEEP up that positive attitude -- spread it around as much as you can. I just know there are people in that hospital who will be brightened by you. We love you, Carol & Jim
ReplyDeleteHello Melissa....hope you remember me, I'm Jaime and Charlie’s friend Ryan, engaged to Kattie (who works with Charlie at Costco). I check/read your blog everyday at work. Your obstacles you have detailed in your entries show me that you are strong and ready to fight this disease. My mother is a two time cancer survivor and seeing her fight that disease showed me how strong one can be when overtaken with a major sidetrack. You and I haven’t crossed paths a ton of times, but the few times we have hung, I honestly never seen you without a smile for more than 10 seconds. A person with your attitude is what we need in our lives to inspire us to keep fighting. And with friends and family around fighting along with you, it makes it easier to cope with this life bump in the road.
ReplyDeleteBaby was happy to see you last night... he seriously hasn't stopped moving since!
ReplyDeleteSome R&R will be in store for you and I here soon... can't wait!
Love you! xO
hey Melissa we are soooo proud of you/you are amazing and so is your family/we pray for you all the time and we love you from the abrahams
ReplyDelete