Keep praying XOXOX
Friday, May 15, 2009
2.8
So thank goodness my counts finally made the jump because after how sore I was/am last night and today I don't know how much worse it could get!!! (all worth it though) So the Doctor was debating on doing the bone marrow in the middle of the night tonight or wait until next week ideally we would want to wait until next week because it would give my body a chance to get off the nupregen shot and get out of my system so that the bone marrow would be a true reading but after my blood work the past few days it looked like there were still blast cells which would not be a good thing and at 4 am tonight/tomorrow its about when my day starts anyways the bone marrow would be done.....until..... the pathologist came back with his report and said there was no reason to be concerned and that any blasts reported were a result from the neupregen shot which is normal. Nothing is final until the bone marrow results come back and I still have more chemo ahead anyways it just makes you a little nervous anytime they say you have reported blasts...I will say that when I came in the hospital I had 97% blast cells and the blood work yesterday only showed 1% so that's a big difference and today I have 0% blasts so I would like to think that if anything I'm in the right track!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad your count is coming back up. Do what you want... if you feel up to doing the bone marrow tomorrow morning then go for it, but don't push yourself w/ being achy!
ReplyDeleteBaby has been doing quite a tap dance number and it's oh so pleasant for mommy! :]
Busy, busy w/ work, finding "a pad" as McNeil says, getting ready for baby and umm going crazy. I leave anything out?!
Soooo nice to hear a report!
Your prayer chains are thinking and praying for you all the time! (Especially DJ!)<3
Love you!
That is good news about your counts. I would say if you feel good do the bone marrow then do it, but if you already feel sore then maybe wait. I know it can be a rough procedure, but then again you are a tough cookie! I saw your facebook comment...yes I am planning my wedding. Gary and I are getting married November 7th and I want you to be there. Aidan would be thrilled! He asked a couple weeks back if we could go see the pretty girl in Watsons. You hang in there and again I am here to visit when you can have visitors and I would love to bake maybe some home cookies or something if you can have that!
ReplyDeleteBig hugs and lots of prayers too! I have several people at work and friends who have you on their prayer lists!
XOXOXO
Ann Marie
hey girls really if it was my choice about the bone marrow i would pass (jk) but its all up to the doctor and he feels better about doing it next week after my counts are normal and they take me off the neupregen shot they get a true reading as opposed to with the shot they can get false readings!!!
ReplyDeleteAnne Marie Ill be at the wedding with my best wig on!!! give Aidan a hug and tell him hes gonna have to save me a dance!
You are making progress, that's wonderful! I am so proud of you -- you are the model of a positive spirit! Take one day at a time and spread your joy around the hospital as you can!
ReplyDeleteLove, Carol