So the past few days have been pretty boring well kinda!!....... On Wednesday I woke up and my heart was pounding out of my chest and i was a
lil jittery so I waited to see if it would go away or if any of the doctors or nurses would hear it..... nope they all say it sounds great and so on and so on...... well it got worse around 8-10 So one of my favorite Rn's was mine that night so she hooked me up to the heart
monitor and said it sounded and look more normal than most hearts she has seen in awhile.... I was using this cream for my arm where I had my other pic line
because I was allergic to the dressing and tape they
used and I had a
lil rash so the cream had a steroid in it.... it was a long shot but maybe then we said well maybe its a
lil anxiety..... both who knows but i felt good enough to fall asleep knowing that my heart was
ok.... so yesterday
morning my oncologist said it could be your body working hard to
rebuild your cells and its probably nothing!! (but they did take me off that cream and give me one with out a
steroid!!)
Sooooo Hours later and my heart is still fluttering My infectious doctor comes in and says so I hear you have been
having this and this and this
I'm like yup!!! He says well it sounds like a side affect from one of the
meds I have you on,
I'm gonna get an EKG run to make sure
your heart is
ok but that
that's prob what it is. SO the EKG came back perfect and Doc says unless the fluttering is totally bothering me its the best drug for me with the least of side
effects and wants to keep me on it..... now that i know the EKG is normal I think I can live it it!!!!
My oncologist thinks my next bone marrow should be next Tuesday or Wednesday ekkkk But hopefully those cells are all healthy ones!!!
If anyone gets a chance to drive down my street my AMAZING neighbors through this have put up ribbons along with a ton of great things they are working on so thanks guys and I cant wait to come home and see it!!!
xoxoxo keep praying!!
Melissa,
ReplyDeleteYour body has been through so much! It’s no wonder you are fluttering. You are in good hands, though, and it sounds like they are on top of everything new that comes your way.
We are looking forward to Sundays call. Brian and Allison and Gianna will be joining us, so it will be a big family call. I know we won’t be able to give you a toe hug, but we’ll send a big family hug your way.
In the meantime, we are sending really good vibes your way………………
Can you feel it?
Love,
Aunt Mary & Uncle Morey
You are absolutely amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteMy own unexpected life events have left me with a sometimes fluttering heart.... stress or anxiety..life the way the beautiful, empathetic, and strong make their way thru it???etc anyhow I believe you may have acupuncture in your hospital?????
such treatment has helped me so much!!!
email what you think of acupuncture
love you
Orange is my new favorite color <3
ReplyDelete