Bad headache today :( Don't know why probably just a headache.... and nothing else!
My hair is officially on its way out... half of its already gone... you wouldn't know by just looking at me by I sure know...or anyone who has seen the ball of hair I made.let me explain.... Its been thinning out but yesterday about half of it came out and so as I was sitting on the bed I just kinda rolled it in a ball when it would come out and it freaks everyone out I think its funny!!
Keep praying xoxoxo
Melissa,
ReplyDeleteSorry things are progressing slower than you'd like. We'll your Angels took 2 out of 3. Now I can go back to rooting for both the Red Sox and the Angels as long as they are not playing each other.
Morey & Sandy and I will be in New Yrok next week. Sandy has a stationery show to display her hand sewn greeting cards and notebooks.
I'll have my computer with me, but I'm not sure when I'll have access, so keep up the postings. I'm going to bring the computer camera with me. Maybe we can have another video call.
Love you...........
Miss you..........
Aunt Mary
Hey Melissa,
ReplyDeleteIt's Maria...or as your dad and uncle Rob called me, Marier :)Those were the good ol' Georal days.
I'm so sorry you have to go through all this, but it definitely sounds like you have a wonderful and positive attitude, which is the best way to get through a bump (or mountain) in the road. Ever since I heard the news I've been thinking of you and your family, and praying every night. I know you will get through this with your high spirits and strong family & friends behind you. You will be a stronger person because of it. Oh, and I'm sure your hair is going to grow back one hundred times more beautiful! Hang in there and I just wanted to drop in and let you know that I was thinking of you.
Maria, aka "Marier"