Keep praying xoxox
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Surgery two days in a row!!!
So Tuesday I had the lung surgery it lasted 1 hour and 50 minutes and went perfect!!! It was my first time being really really knocked out not like last week when I never went out hahahaha Woke up in ALOT of pain but they took care of that very quickly and then the work part was the chest tube I could not wait for that to cone out and they say usually its about four days but you know how I like to be different!! they took mine out this morning!! they took me off the machines yesterday and my lung stayed inflated!!! and let me tell you when they took it out it was the biggest relief ever!!! Then yesterday they removed the golf Ball under my chin that took about 45 minutes and they kept saying does it hurt is it sore!!?? I'm like nope cant feel it ll I can feel is this chest tube!!! So that worked out perfect!!! They chin Doc came in last night and the drain had somehow fallen out!! So he just put gauge and a wrap on it and he just came in and its totally closed to the sitches there are out!!! Anyways I feel brand new!!! No real results form anything yet but that's my surgery update I went from never having one to two in two days and think and hope I'm done for alongggggg time!! (even tho it is a really amazing sleep)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Melissa! Your are one heck of a brave girl! you amaze us everyday and are soooo proud of you once again, lots of love to you and your wonderful family, Your Dad came by last night with his empty dish,I guess that means I have to get on it for another casserole! ha ha
ReplyDeleteMelissa - I sure wish I could be there and give you a HUGE hug from everyone in PA. We are praying (as always) and I am so proud of you and how you are handling these trials. Keep the faith! Auntie CACA
ReplyDeleteMelissa - Still amazing me every day! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you don't have any more surgery! I love you and am thinking of you every day!
ReplyDeleteMelissa