Friday, June 5, 2009

Counts

So of course my counts are doing whatever they want! One day they are at 9 then the next they are at 3 I need them to again go to as close to zero as possible and then come back up so one day I'm on the nueporgen shot the next I'm not so I guess we will just wait and see! Doc says its totally normal and nothing to worry about! He even has started to play cruel jokes and say hey you wanna go home to say of course I say yes and believe it because they last trip home well my only trip home was kind of a surprise I didn't think i was going to go home right then and then the Doc says hahah too bad!! HAHA I can only laugh cause at least hes joking keeps our minds off everything for minute! I'm not on any antibiotics this time so I don't have that Doc although he checks in once w week when hes up here on the floor which anyone who has had him or met him up here is kinda neat cause he wasn't the easiest guy to get to know as great as he is hes very to the point!! I'm finally feeling 100% better today is the first day I don't even have a headache!! So at least I have that going right now!

Keep praying XOXO

2 comments:

  1. After all that you are going through you've sent a few prayers towards my family re: our new dog. I'll keep you posted, and thank you. We are throwing prayers right back at ya. If we have it our way we will get Abigail on Wednesday. Thanks for the prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there -- prayers are always going up for you. I teach 4th/5th grade Bible class at church and we prayed for you yesterday and will do the same every week. Keep spreading joy to those around you! Love ya, Carol

    ReplyDelete