Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Its been a week sorry for the lack of updates! I started my last round of chemo Monday and I'm feeling it pretty rough but I'm half way thru it and Ill be free before you know it!!! On a lighter note one of my best friends had  a perfect Lil baby boy tonight!! Dayton Jeffery~~

Please also pray for my neighbors as one of there sons seemed to have a health scare yesterday! Everything turned out OK but still lets make sure hes stays OK!!!!

No results from any surgeries but at least we tried!!!

Keep praying xoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Your almost done! We cant wait to have u back @ Watson's! ..WE ALL MISS YA!

    LOVE YA

    ReplyDelete
  2. We think of you all the time/you are so incredible and brave, can't wait to see you back in the neighborhood! love,the Abrahams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Melissa! Hope you are doing okay! I have been thinking about you a lot lately and have been keeping you in my prayers! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete