Thursday, June 18, 2009

tomorrow

Well this morning we got the first half of my bone marrow back and its still in remission thank goodness.... the lung needle biopsy came back negative so today I was suppose to have a broncoscpy (spelling) and they could not fit me in so its tomorrow at 2 which kinda threw a kink in the plans of me going home tomorrow. My oncologist gave me the me the all clear and then my infectious docotor came in and said he doesn't want me to go until they get some kind of results from the bronc. test so who really knows when I'm gonna get outta here but all my lab work looks good still a anemic its always nice to get the blood and feel really good for a few days but hey its better than having to starve all day like today that really adds to it!!

Pray for me tomorrow!! XOXOX

2 comments:

  1. Melissa,

    Great news on the preliminary test results. Be patient! The most important trip home is the next one, not this one. Let your caretakers do their thing. I'm glad that the infectious Dr. wants to get to the bottom of everything. I think I remember Dr Yuang saying that he was a relentless perfectionist. We want his expertise. We need his expertise.

    I know it's tough, but I know more that you can do it. You are two thirds of the way along this journey. You are a strong, amazing woman.

    I love you so much!

    Aunt Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa - You have made amazing progress! I am so proud of you. Remember to ask the Lord for strength for each day -- one at a time -- and do not worry about tomorrow. He knows your every need and will provide...

    We are praying always and we love you,
    Carol & Jim

    ReplyDelete