Just when I was feeling better it all started with a sore
throat and a baby cold sore that one again turned into Africa in a matter of 5 hours even after
I'm on a pill so that I wont get any cold sores at all this time my counts were the lowest the have ever been 0.4. All the above has turned into one whole big infection party in my chin or lack of chin because it is
sooooo soooo swollen!!! So I got my
infectious Doctor back and he has me on all kinds of stuff more than I was on the last time! right before the fever spikes I get riggers (
uncontrollably shaking) they give me
Demerol through my iv and the
instantly stop so then i have to get all warm
cause they make you freezing and then when
I'm all warm they take off the blankets and My AMAZING Mom that she is puts ice towels on me every fifteen minutes for two nights!!! It happens during the day too but mostly at night!! So last night we made her go home although I know she really wanted to stay and Dad took over!!! Looked like he was a pro at this too!!! If I
hadn't opened my eyes I would have guess it was her and he got the highest fever outta them all 103 and got it down to the lowest we had gotten any of them down!!!
Next up is when my Dr was having me take deep breathes in so he can listen I get a sharp shooting pain...... so I did cat scan with a die injection and it did show fluids or something on my lungs. my counts are still too low to show anything My Infectious doc would like to do a needle biopsy on it to really see whats going on but that's on hold until my counts are all up and then hopefully what ever antibiotics I'm on could taken care of it.
They say the fevers will last a couple more days all they do is just make me really weak and sleepy!!!
SO really please keep praying as we want this bump in the road to pass fast!!! XOXO
Oh my goodness Sweetheart,I am so sorry you are feeling so terrible. Our hearts and prayers are there with you and we love you....
ReplyDeleteSweet girl, I am so sorry you are going through this tough time. I pray this will soon pass -- you are always in my thoughts and prayers. Keep good thoughts -- we love you Carol & Jim
ReplyDeleteMelissa,
ReplyDeleteI don't even know what to say. I wish I could help in some way to get you to the other side of this. I just know that you are in good hands, and that you are completely surrounded by love, near and far.
Keep up the good fight. I miss you and hope to see you soon.
Love,
Aunt Mary