We made the decision to go with the needle biopsy in my lung instead of the scope down the throat... My oncologist recommended the scope cause he know that I'm a baby when It comes to procedures and I would be knocked out for the scope and would know nothing but my infectious Doc is the one treating this problem says for him to get the best results he needs the biopsy he will get instant results and then that means I go home faster!!! SO sadly unlike last time I didn't get to go home after the bone marrow but at least that's all done so wish me luck tomorrow!!!
Pray Pray Pray xoxoxo
Melis
ReplyDeleteYou are a soldier, Remember "lean not upon your own understanding" I absolutely believe God has a reason for everything that we go through. Maybe your going to find the man of your dreams in one of the staff (nurse, x-ray tech, blood guy????) LoL ;) or maybe you will find your calling through this. Who knows....Continue to be the amazing strong woman that you have become God WILL see you through.You are always in our thoughts and prayers,Schneiders
Rob and I will be thinking of you tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOU xOXo
ReplyDeletehey sweetheart,hang in there,you are an inspiration to us all we love you and are so very proud of you,the abrahams
ReplyDelete