Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Just Checking in

Just thought I would say thanks for all the emails and texts from everyone!!! Sadly Nothing new to report!!! Just sitting here waiting which is not what I do best anymore! There is no real plan as of now Just need to make sure I don't get any infections when and if my immune systems drops which it must because I cant get outta here until everything has recovered so Its just a waiting game!!! Hope everyone had a good 4th!!

Keep praying XOXOX

4 comments:

  1. Melissa,

    It is so good to hear from you; even if it is no news to report. You know what they say: "No news is good news". We are praying that the wait is not too long and that you get your get out of jail card soon.

    We are busy in New England building an ARK. It seems like the rain will never stop. I'm sure that the reason the weather is so bad is that Mother Nature is getting it out of the way now, so that when you come to visit, it will be magnificent.

    Keep your spirits up! We love you!

    Aunt Mary [and Uncle Morey]

    ReplyDelete
  2. hang in there Melissa,we know you will be home very soon,just remember how much you are loved,see you soon,love from the Abrahams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of prayers and love from PA. Many, many of our friends ask about you all of the time. Thanks for keeping up with this blog -- I check it every day! We love you and we are counting on good news. Stay sweet, keep trusting and praying.

    Love, Auntie Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa, keep you chin up... we love you and are thinking of you every day..

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete