Sunday, July 12, 2009

Just about 50 days

Well still no news to report!! I was giving it until Wednesday and I thought I would be outta here :*( we will see how close I am... My count keep going .7 , .8 , .7 they need to stabilize at one number and fingers crossed it just going back and forth but that it is stabilizing here even though I have gone lower in previous rounds this might just be as low as it gonna drop. anyways it takes a couple of days there and then a couple of days to jump back up and I have not had any bone pain yet so I know its not on its way up yet so sadly it might not be Wednesday!!! Ill let everyone know asap!

Keep praying XOXO

5 comments:

  1. Keep the chin up and please remember you are contantly in our thoughts and prayers. We love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Melissa, just checking in again. Sending positive thoughts your way.. and praying it stabilizes quickly!
    I've shared your story with friends, but still find myself at a loss for words how to explain just how amazing and brave you are. You are a constant source of inspiration to everyone who knows you, and it's no wonder so many love you.

    Thinking of you every day..

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. The countdown's almost done!!!

    Patiently waiting to see Auntie & Nana :]

    Love you!! xO

    ReplyDelete
  4. melissa,schedule a big fat milkshake(chocolate)or 2 big fat milkshakes today!! hang in there baby,we love you tons and will see you soon!!! The Abrahams

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melissa
    You are in the home stretch girlie, look how far you have come and all that you have learned about yourself. You will walk away from this experience and know you can take on anything. Looking forward to seeing you SOON!!!!!!!
    Schneiders

    ReplyDelete