Thursday, July 16, 2009

Today is the day!!

YAY!!!
I get to go home!!! It was a huge toss up on today or tomorrow and it all depended on my counts they had to be above 5....yesterday they were at 2.2 I was a lil sad because I had not had too much bone pain but no matter what they were tomorrw I as outta here so I could not be too disappointed!! They were at 7! I have to get a few test done on my lungs today and get discharged by one more Dr. who let me tell you has been ready for weeks to let me go!! Oh yeah and it was perfect timing because my right arm decided to grow a blood clot around my picc line! So in about two weeks (Dr said next week or the week after) you better believe I'm gonna push it as long as I can too Ill get my LAST that's right LAST bone marrow biopsy ever! It has to all come back negative but I have faith that it will I mean Ive come this far! Its my last because when in all does come back negative he feels there is no need to keep randomly doing them anything that happens will show up in my blood and if there is ever anything abnormal then they will do another one!! I think I was more excited with that news than going home lol!! So Thank You everyone for all of your prayers and kinds thoughts!! Ill keep this updated with any new info!!!

6 comments:

  1. Woooooo Hooooo!!!!!!!!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome news! I am so happy you are going home and when you can go to lunch or have a short visit let me know. Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa,

    I am delighted to hear that you are "getting out". It's been a very long haul. Please remember to take baby steps. Take care of yourself. Don't push too hard. Enjoy some down time with your family and friends.

    And remember to keep us posted. We love to get the updates and hear how you are feeling. You are amazing.......... and you have an amazing family that loves you so, so much. Continue to take care of each other.

    And, Oh Yeah! -- the Angels are in first place..........The Red Sox are in first place.......... AND, we hope to see you all in Foxboro sometime soon.

    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

    Auth Mary & Uncle Morey

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are all so very happy for you and your family,it's just so great knowing you are home and right across the street! You have come a long way and deserve goodness on all levels!Enjoy your happy home and great family,love from the Abrahams

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is exactly the news we have all been praying for -- God is so GOOD! Mary gave some very good advice about taking baby steps and having "down" time. You deserve it. You will always be in our prayers. Now we need to convince Aunt Mary to begin plans for another family reunion at the lake! Can't want to see you again! We love you so much, be good to yourself and hug your mom & dad for me. Love, Carol & Jim

    ReplyDelete