Saturday, April 25, 2009

DAY 3 ON CHEMO

Well we will start from last night where my amazing cousin gave my mom the night off so she could get a good night rest in her own bed!! Today I had no sickness at all!!!! YAY !!!! Did some laps around the cancer unit.. hung out with visitors. and now Miller is once again giving my mom a night off and as hard it as it is on her and I ,I know she needs to the rest at home with my dad!! So I am done with one of the chemo meds and cross your finger I'm done done with it!!!! oh and no fevers for three days!!!! I miss you Aunt Mary you made mine and my parents life so much easier and comforting I cant thank you enough and see you soon enough!!!!!   


SO nothing two new  but I'll keep you posted!!!

Thanks to everyone for the prayers can warm wishes they really help!!! <3

2 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa! I'm soo glad to hear your doing well! One of these days I wanna come say hi to you! you are always in my prayers! you and jamie are so funny with ur facebook pix Btw...have a good nights rest and I'll talk to u soon! xoxo Jaime Leigh Fowler(your other blonde fav:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mels Bells... I am really happy to hear that you are feeling better. That's awesome! What hospital are you at? can I come visit you? I have been tempted to ask but I know you but have a lot going on right now. Just wanted to share that on Sat. May 2nd we are playing FDNY at the Rose Bowl for charity. Check out our website if you get bored laheatfootball.com Be sure to cheer for us! I will keep praying for you and good luck with the new eyebrows lol I am sure they will look fine.

    Obet

    ReplyDelete