Thursday, April 30, 2009
Chemo is done for now!!!
Last Day of chemo and I might say it was the worst and it wasn't all that bad when I say the worst!!! Tomorrow they start me a on nueprgen (sp?) but it stimulates the white cells to grow back and hopefully just the healthy ones!! Weird things like my sense of smell has changed and everything I smell makes me sick so hopefully this ends for a bit now that the first round of chemo is done!!! I heard about my care package and my cousin is bringing it tomorrow!!! SO thanks to the Schneider's you guys are amazing and I'm sure I will have no boredom for a bit!!! So there is the update for today!!!! Keep praying XOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Melissa,
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear that round one is done. Keep on keeping those postings coming.
All of us on the East Coast are routing for a very healthy army of new blood cells to arrive soon. Stay busy and don't forget to get your nourishment and exercise.
Morey has everything we need to attempt a video conference call. He will do some G-mail research and hopefully we can try it soon.
Love Ya!!!!!
Aunt Mary & Uncle Morey -- and -- Brian, Carolyn, Allison & Gianna
I am so glad you got this blog!!! I love reading your updates but i hate picturing you walking abound in that stupid square area you get! I love you and miss you. Im sad to see no visitors but i have a few things i wanna bring you so keep me posted. I LOVE YOUUU!!!!!
ReplyDeleteJess
I am so proud of you for your positive attitude! And I am so happy for you that this round is done. We are keeping you in our thoughts and send loving energy your way.
ReplyDeleteYou are a rockstar and I am so happy that all is finished for now. Your positive attitude is terrific and because of it you will nip this all! You are in my thoughts and prayers as always and I will keep on sending you positive vibes! :) My mom Betty, Gary, and Aidan who is so mesmorized by you are thinking of you and sending big hugs! Let me know when you can have visitors and your immune system cannot be comprised! I have some things I would love to bring you!
ReplyDeleteBig giant hugs!
Ann Marie
Yes, us East coast people are praying for ya Meliss, Glad the worst of the chemo is over for now......Just hope your sense of smell comes back and it a better smell that what you were experiencing......your a fighter girl. keep up getting better,......love ya Aunt Jill xoxoxoxo
ReplyDelete