Friday, April 24, 2009

Chemo Days 1&2

Day 1 went really well a lil nausea  in the morning and right before bed but other than that no real side affects!!! I had a chest cat scan and they sent me to a infectious Dr. that is now on my team of Dr's to watch for any infections. I haven't had a fever in almost 48 hours thank goodness because that's when I feel the worst and my last one 102.6 so that's a lil higher than they want.

Day two we got great great news!! the cure rate as of yesterday was 60-70%. My Dr. who is amazing talked to some Dr's at the children's hospital since I still go to my pediatrician I know I know but he is just so great that its hard to leave him too!! He shared my case and they up ed the cure rate to 85-90%!!!!!  So very EXCITING!!! TO day the chemo got to me and I was sick not too Bad but bad enough so we are working around with the meds on when to take them as I eat!! SO 
Dinner went well!!! My Dr wont be in this weekend.. So I'm not to sure how much more info ill have other than how I am feeling!!!! So keep the thoughts and prayers coming!!! Love you all!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad things went a little bit better for you, keep that fever coming down, you don't want it to go back up......and the cure rate is GREAT, keep the spirits up.........LOVE YA Aunt Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! My mom is the ultimate prayer warrior and has people praying for you in Mexico, Texas, Oregon and Georgia. That is such wonderful news about the cure rates! Glad to hear the nausea is not too bad. I will continue to pray for you, any chance I get! And, of course positive thoughts are always going your way!

    ReplyDelete