Thursday, November 4, 2010
update
So I thought I updated this the other night i must never hit send :/ Anyways it was not a long one!! This round of chemo ended today thank goodness!! It was horrible nothing like before!!! I was sick the whole time!!! Way different for being the same intro round I had the first time! Tomorrow I start the neuprogen shots to bring my counts back up! I started getting fever last night not sure why.... probably just from my counts so low...once again horrible! The Plan is to hopefully get outta here and on my break in between rounds head back to Cedars and up to Seattle to explore my options in a transplant...whether to us my own stem cells or see how close of a match we can get! So sorry For the long wait on an update I wonder where is went!! Keep praying! <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hang in Mel, The Chowder Society will be toasting Good Wishes to you for a speedy recovery. Mike.
ReplyDeletelove you mama! so glad that first round is done and that you are feeling a little better. <3
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry that round was so horrible for you. I think of you constantly and want you to know you are the bravest, most kind and loving person I know and you are always in my heart and prayers.
ReplyDeleteBaby is happy and playing each sunny day. I believe a part of his happiness stemmed from his mommy's bf being there every step of the way through her journey. Love you, Auntie!! XO
ReplyDeleteGirl, hang in there. So surf City 1/2 marathon looks like it will probably happen. Seeing if Jason wants to join us. Emmy says you are "cute" and wants to meet you. I pray for you daily, knowing that God will give you strength. You have to claim it Melissa!
ReplyDeleteMark and I are registered donors, wouldn't that be amazing...<3