Monday, April 11, 2011
update
Sorry Its been so long but I have been sooooo sick!! Not a day I take it back hour since I had started chemo have I not been throwing up.... Nothing helped.. We thought after the chemo left my system it would pass.... wrong.. they figurged out it was a reaction from the cyclosporon an ani reg drug ?? They were running it for 2 hours and I was just so sick I had not eaten in 8 days loosing weight and all the good stuff you don't want to happen!! Yesterday we finally got it under control and I'm feeling a little bit better!! Were running it over 10 hours with a 2 hour break and then 10 hours again and it seems to be helping! Transplant went as boring as it should lol I think my donor was a body builder they said it was the biggest bag of marrow they had seen in a long time!! So I had my first meal last night some soup and held it down thank goodness!!! Dr says all my labs are looking good!! Just waiting for the grafting to begin!! xo melissa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hang in there melissa!! hope the adjustments in your meds help!! love you!
ReplyDeleteStay with it Mel. I can't imagine the discomfort that you're going through with the chemo etc. I just know it will be worth it in the long haul. We all love and miss you but look forward to your full recovery. All of us think of you every day. The "Mighty" Mel will return to administer again to all of us. Love & Hugs, Mike.
ReplyDelete