Wednesday, March 30, 2011

chemo

Well things got going a little quicker than expected they started the buslufin (sp) at 4 am pre meds at 3:30 so you can imagine not much sleep but its a hospital what more should I expect! I must say I was very very spoiled by My nurses and Dr at St Joes so this is tough trying to get to know people and them not really knowing much about my I think they think this is my first go around in the chemo dept..... & rounds later I know what works and doesn't for me and they have their ideas so its going take some time! I think they decided on a Picc line and when it clots in a week they will so another one and so on and so on so we will see how that goes! Other than that handling the chemo with no problems! XO Melissa

1 comment:

  1. We are there with you in our hearts and our prayers, Melissa. We love you!!

    ReplyDelete